Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Video: RIDE Drops Demo Gameplay Ahead Of Release

I can’t tell you how long I’ve waited for the Ride video game to hit shelves. But now that we’re just a few days away from the March 20, 2015 release date, I’m slowly turning into a ball of pure excitement.


Thankfully, the game’s developer, Milestone, was kind enough to keep me and the rest of those who are equally excited about the game busy in anticipation for the actual game to be released, thanks to a demo game that is now available on Stream and on the PlayStation Network.


While it doesn’t cover a large part of what we can expect from the game, it’s more than enough to keep me from losing my mind. Like most demos, the package only contains a few snippets of the entire game, and in this case, Milestone added the quick Race game mode to go with one country track - the Sierra Nevada - and three motorcycles: a naked heavyweight bike, a superbike, and a supersport bike.


The demo also includes a sneak peek on the customization features found in the game. It doesn’t have every customizable detail available, but there is enough there to give us a taste of what we can expect when the whole enchilada becomes available on March 20.


Until then, enjoy this demo as much as I probably will. There’s a good chance that I’ll be spending all of my free time in the next few days glued to my PlayStation 4.


Video: RIDE Drops Demo Gameplay Ahead Of Release originally appeared on topspeed.com on Wednesday, 18 March 2015 14:00 EST.


read more










from Top Speed http://ift.tt/1GYRcht

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment