Saturday, December 26, 2015

Top 5 Future Vehicles I Want Santa To Bring Now


With Christmas season upon us, wish lists are long with things we hope the jolly ole man from up north would gift us. No, I’m not talking about your Uncle Buck on your dad’s side, but Saint Nick himself. Sure, things like new camera equipment or a performance parts might top the list of most car-loving folks out there, but what if Santa could reach into the future and deliver a hot new ride that isn’t even out yet?

What would you ask for?

Me, I’m into things with a purpose. Vehicles that go really fast or one that go slow, but can conquer the Rubicon trail usually get elicit more excitement than the average grocery getter. That’s why my list consists of purpose-built vehicles. I will admit, however, there is one vehicle that fills a more daily drier role, but comes with all-wheel drive and more power than its little chassis is normally allotted. What am I talking about? Keep reading to find out.

Continue reading for my top 5 future vehicles





from Top Speed http://ift.tt/1RLhKvn
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment