Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Next List of Cars in Forza Horizon 3 Have Been Announced


The world is digital; the theme is Australia; the cars are absolutely amazing. In case you can’t tell, I’m waiting for the September 27th release of Forza Horizon three like an underprivileged kid who’s been adopted by the wealthy. Is my enthusiasm and anxiousness for the game outright insane? It is just another car game, so maybe, but I don’t care – I’m flat out excited, and if you’re a gamer I’m sure you understand. This is now the second week of Forza Garage, and Turn 10 has finally given us even more cars to drool over in anticipation of Horizon 3.

This week, the main icon cars announced stick true to the Australian roots. So, again, you can expect to see a good number of Holden models on the list. But, that isn’t all. Among the Holdens, you’ll find cars like the 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV and the 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra. There’s even a 1956 Ford F100 and a 1970 AMC Rebel – also called “The Machine.” That’s not all, but the man who signs my paycheck won’t let me talk about games all day, so we’ll talk about the rest a little later.

With that said, let’s take a look at the three highlights of this week’s announcement. Prepare to get excited!

Keep reading for the rest of the story.





from Top Speed http://ift.tt/2auBx1V
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment